We do deep investigative reporting that exposes inequality — dedicating extensive time and resources to our work.
You won’t find advertisements on our stories and you won’t run into a paywall on our website.
Public Integrity relies on donations from our Watchdog members to support journalism that costs thousands of dollars to complete.
Your donation supports:
- Hundreds of reporting hours on each important deep dive
- Documents and research
- Aggressive lawsuits in pursuit of public information wrongfully withheld
Our commitment to you:
With your support of our reporting you get:
- Access to our members-only Facebook group, where Watchdogs can interact with Public Integrity journalists
- Peeks into our newsroom and our work through special members-only newsletters — plus surveys asking for your input, live events and more
- A quarterly impact report highlighting how, with your help, we’re using our investigative skills to inspire change
Other ways to give
For more information, please contact [email protected].